Age of Empires III Passwords

Are you a Age of Empires III Hot Shot?
See the questions about this game

Age of Empires III
sandipgarg1912 | 21.0 points (28 overall)
PhilXZ | 15.5 points (396.5 overall)
Need more help?
Ask your own questions here...
Latest questions
map making
Somone please tell me, how do you make you're own ...
24th Dec From Benster404
Enemies
In my scenarios I have tried to make my enemies an...
3rd Dec From Oleelra
Formations
How do you change your units formations? I was rea...
31st Oct From sarbear947
Online account
I made an account for the online AOE however I for...
23rd Oct From rory009988
Can someone tell me what the point of building a s...
27th Aug From Oleelra
- View all Questions -
Teams Related to this game Age of Empires fan club
If you like age of empires or stratgy games then this is the place for you here you can talk about s ..

Go to Teams Page and Start Your Own Team


Age of Empires III Passwords
Verified by: bobert220, Smoothe
Bogus Report:

Press the 'Enter' Key and enter the following codes

No Fog of War:
X marks the spot

Gives 10,000 Wood:

If you don't see what we typed above it really is the word: censored within these brackets <>. This is discussed in more detail on the question and answer page.

Gives 10,000 Food:
Medium Rare Please

Gives 10,000 Coin:
give me liberty or give me coin

Gives 10,000 XP:
Nova & Orion

Turns on 100x Gather/Build Rates:
Speed always wins

When you get killed by Musketeers turn on 'Musketeer’ed!':
Sooo Good

Spawns the Mediocre Bombard at your Home City Gather Point:
Ya gotta make do with what ya got

All Animals on Map are Fattened:
A recent study indicated that 100% of herdables are obese

Gives you a Big Red Monster Truck that can run over anything:
Tuck tuck tuck

Win in Single Player:
This is too hard